Make a single donation

Our work is vital, yet we receive no core funding from government, no corporate sponsorship and no financial support from the UN.

We can only continue our work with your support. 


Total Amount
Your details
Gift Aid Declaration Form
To qualify for Gift Aid, what you pay in income or capital gains tax must at least equal the amount claimed by all charities and CASCs in the tax year from HMRC. Council Tax and VAT do not qualify. UNA-UK will claim 25p on every £1 you donate. By selecting yes, you are confirming that you have paid sufficient tax (income/capital gains) for each tax year (6 April one year to 5 April next year) to cover the tax that UNA-UK and all other charities or Community Amateur Sports Clubs (CASCs) will reclaim on your membership subscriptions, donations and gifts of money.
Please notify us if your details change or if you no longer want UNA-UK to collect Gift Aid on your behalf